Saturday, December 19, 2009

Kneedeep in the Hoopla

How's that for a catchy title?? I have been knee deep in it, that's for sure. Knee deep in sewing! Still can't post any pictures, because it'll be my luck, nobody reads my blog until I've posted presents for them and then they see...all because I wanted to show the world my goodies. The girls at the crop last night saw them...and loved them as much as I do. How am I supposed to part with this stuff?? I love it so much!!

Anyway, not much else is going on. Three day work week next week. And you know it's gonna be the longest week ever. I thought this last week took forever to get through, but next week will be worse!!

Well, I guess I should get going. Still have some presents left to make and some cleaning to do...

Toodles! ~Kim

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Like I said Friday night...make two of everything and keep one for yourself! If you don't like something -- you can give away the other one also...like to your friends that love your work. (Hint, hint! LOL)