Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I know I did! We went to my mom & dad's house and the whole gang was there. We sat around socializing until chow time. Then, we all got our grub on. I wanted to eat soooooo much, but my little stomach wouldn't allow me to. Dang it! It's days like this that I get upset with myself that I had so little self control and willpower that I had to have surgery to lose weight in the first place, cause then I'd be able to enjoy more food. Of course, that's not really a healthy way to think. Oh well, I'm a work in progress. After everyone ate and all of the food was put up, we broke out the Wii. Jason and I bought one last spring and thought it would be fun for the whole family to play. My mom and dad even liked it. She's talking about buying one for her and dad as their Christmas present to each other! I told her good luck finding one! I had to stand in line for a bit to get mine, but it was well worth it! All of the kids love it, and it was so fun watching them have fun. We didn't get home until after 11 pm. Poor Lucy Dog couldn't wait to go outside. She even skipped her food just to go walk. If she hadn't of been waiting for us, we probably would have stayed longer! Anyway, I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Tomorrow is going to be a day of prepping for my day long Stamping/Scrapping/Cardmaking Day. I'm not gonna do much, if any Scrapping, but lots of stamping and possibly some cardmaking while I'm at it! I've got lots of Christmas presents to make. Well, I must go to bed. I's a tired girl! Kim

No comments: