Thursday, January 10, 2008

I really am still alive!

Wow, it's been a month since I've made a new post! My laptop is completely out of commission right now, and I can't stand to sit at my desk for very long. Plus, all of my photos are on my laptop, so I couldn't show anyone a project if I wanted to.

I had a wonderful Christmas! I got to see all of my loved ones that I had not seen in a very long time. I got some cool gifts from family members. My parents gave me a Cricut, which I am too excited about. I have gone home every night this week and made a card. I'm making that a challenge for me this year. Make something every day. I probably won't post every day, but I'm gonna make something every day, whether it be a card or some other kind of crafty thing. I really need to start scrapbooking again, but I just haven't wanted to lately. I haven't felt up to it. If I could scrapbook from my recliner with my cornbag on my back, I'd be in luck (especially since I'm not wasting all of my time on the computer!) Man, I really miss my laptop! I bought a new cord for it because I thought that was what was wrong with it, but it still won't hold a charge or start up. So, I think my next step is to buy a new battery. And if that doesn't work, then I'm going to have to try to find someone around here who works on macs. Grrr...I don't wanna have to do that, but whaddya gonna do?

I got sidetracked while talking about my Cricut. My inlaws gave me this cool digital frame. If I ever get my laptop up and running, I'll be able to put some photos on my small memory card and bring it to work so I'll have it on my desk. But until then, it sits at home. I also got some cash from my inlaws and from my Nanny, which was awesome. They will fund my addiction, um I mean hobby of crafting! (Or either pay to get my computer fixed...grrr...can you tell I miss my computer?)

Well, I need to get back to work. Thanks for reading! ~Kim

1 comment:

Carolyn King said...

Sounds like a great christmas!!!

Gotta love the cricut--let me know if you do!!! lol! I dont have one yet!

BTW--thanks for the message on my blog....I get my clear boxes at clearboxes.com!

HTH!