Saturday, January 19, 2008

My laptop is fixed and I'm back in action!!

I am one happy camper today. I've been without my laptop since Christmas night and I've been jonesin' for it! I bought a new power plug on ebay hoping that would solve the problem. After waiting two weeks for it to arrive from China, I plug it up and it doesn't do one bit of good. So, it sat in my living room for a week before I finally found someone to take a look at it. 24 hours and $100 later and it's back in my arms again. Yep, I have a problem!

Here are photos of the cards that I made for Christmas gifts this year. I worked up till the last minute and the pressure was on! I made a resolution to get all of my gifts done before December 1st this year. Usually, my number one resolution every year is to lose weight. Well, not this year! So, since I have an empty spot, my Christmas gift resolution will be number one!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There is a weird pattern over the photos. It's from the sun shining through the screen in the window! Who know that would show up?? I really wanted to make 12 cards for each pack, but I made these for eight different people, and I had a bunch more stuff to make, so 8 it was! Everyone seemed to like them. DH's employees said that I should sell cards. I told him to tell them next time they needed a card for someone, give me a week's notice, and I'll make it for them and they can give their money to me instead of Wal-Mart! I really enjoy making cards. It keeps me busy! Hope everyone likes them! ~Kim

No comments: