Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Random Ramblings

Well, the holes from which my wisdom teeth were pulled have finally healed most of the way up. I'm still having some pain, and I'm out of meds, but I guess I'll survive. I've been so busy I haven't had time to think about the pain.

Lots of things happening right now. Unfortunately, I haven't been too crafty. I've got some projects in progress, but nothing finished to show yet. Well, actually, I do have a photo of a card I gave to one of my friend's kids. She was nice enough to drive me to and from the dentist's office (and Dairy Queen afterwards) when I had my last wisdom tooth pulled. Then, I made another card on Monday while I was sitting around catching up on my TV watching.

I'm getting so stressed out and am procrastinating like crazy over my Chemistry 101 class. I have a paper due on June 4th. I know I've got plenty of time, but I haven't written a paper in years. Especially when I have to defend my position on something. Luckily my husband will be nice enough to proof everything for me to make sure it makes sense. And one of my friends is taking classes towards her Masters right now, and she'll be at my house alot this summer, and she was an english major, so I'll get her to proof my papers too. Yeah, she'll be even better than Jason.

I feel like I've got a list of things to do and have no motivation to do anything. Tomorrow I am starting an exercise program. Since I'm now a student at MSU, I can take classes at the Wellness Center at the college. Tomorrow I'll take a cycling class after work, and then after that I'm working with a personal trainer for a health assessment and then she'll work out a plan for me. I'm excited. I haven't had a personal trainer before. I guess since I am saving so much money by not paying for the gym, maybe I can afford to use the trainer once a week or something. Problem is, I'm now needing to start watching what I eat again, and I'm horrible at planning meals. I went grocery shopping tonight and ended up with $90 of junk. Actually, not a lot of junk, but nothing that went together. So, I'm gonna have to set down and plan a menu and follow it. If I'm gonna exercise and spend time and money for a trainer, I need to stop putting junk in my body.

I've got a ton of stuff I'm gonna do. In the next 9 months, we've gotta change a lot of things in our lives in preparation for the possible steps in the future. We're almost 100% sure we want to start a family. So, we're needing to get our lives organized, house organized, health in good/great shape and start preparing. You hear that if you wait for the perfect time to start a family you never will. Well, we now have a goal of when we want to start trying and a list of things we want to complete before that happens. I need to make it into a checklist type form. Just for me. Heck, nobody ever reads my ramblings, so it is just for me! haha! I'll post a craft item here in the next day or so. Thanks for reading! ~Kim

No comments: