Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm still alive!!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Before Christmas, I was too busy trying to decide what to do for Christmas presents and all that. Then Jason got sick on Christmas Eve, so we missed out on getting together with family. Then, on Christmas morning, I had it and felt like crap. He passed the bug along with me!! So we didn't go to my parents house OR see my dad's side of the family! I was really bummed. We did go to the Greater Cincinnati Area the day after Christmas. We didn't leave Murray until late afternoon as I was still feeling a little poopy until then. Plus, we had a leak in the tire that had to be fixed. So finally we made it! We had a great time up there with Jason's family and had fun with his sister, her huband and their kids. Then, we came home on New Year's Eve. We were so tired, and didn't want to go to anything. But for a long time now, we have a tradition of getting together on New Year's. I couldn't break tradition. We laid around from New Years until this past Sunday. Then we both started getting the Sunday afternoon blues!!

Well, not too much has been going on in my crafting world. I did sit down and make thank you cards to send to all of my friends and family who gave presents to ous. I can't show them on here as I may have one reader or two who will be receiving them!! So, for now I must sign off as I'm a sleepy girl. I'll post copies of the card once they are in the mail. Toodles ~ Kim

No comments: