Monday, November 30, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!!

It seems I haven't posted in a while. That's because I've been busy! Yep, you read correctly. I haven't neglected my blog because of laziness, but because of busyness! And while I'd love to post some of the projects I've been working on, I can't because they are Christmas presents and I don't want to spoil the surprise! However, I'd probably be safe as I'm not sure any of my family reads my blog. I don't think I'm gonna make my deadline of having all of my Christmas presents completed and wrapped by December 1st as I've got 3 more quilts and several purses to make. I am teaching a Rag Purse class on December 12th, so hopefully that day I'll get one or two done. DH is off fishing with his dad in the Keys, so I've got plenty of "ME" time, so I'm sure I'll be a sewing "machine"! Oh well, time to get back to work. Toodles! ~Kim

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Yeah, I'm busy too. That's why I haven't blogged in FOREVER! LOL

I'm sure you'll get a lot done while DH is away. Or maybe you can just play on your 'puter. :-)

Know of any good place we all can meet on Friday nights? I'm so sad!