Thursday, July 16, 2015

My latest project!

Two days in a row! I've been working on this in between canning and cleaning. I'm not quite sure I'm finished with it but I wanted to post it to show that I have been busy doing something other than canning. 



I'm not in love with the ribbon, but I haven't decided what else to do with it. And please don't judge my front door. It terribly needs to be painted but we can't decide on a color. Our storm door is maroon and our shutters are tan. We're thinking of going with tan so we don't have to paint the shutters to match the door, and then the gutters won't match anything. I don't want all those problems!! Of course, as hot as it is, who knows when we'll be able to paint the doors. 

Jason and Kaitlyn brought in more veggies from the garden last night. Four cucumbers, two zucchini and a squash. So I'm making bread and butter pickles right now. My cukes are in the fridge with salt on them. And I won't have to wait 3-4 weeks to eat those. They'll be ready in 24 hours!! I'm gonna take a jar to my daddy as he's the only one in the family who likes them other than me and Jason. Well, off to do something else. Maybe I'll do something else crafty or homemaker-ish and post again tomorrow!! 

No comments: