Tuesday, July 17, 2007

It's Share Time

OK, so I've finally taken the time to download my photos of the cards I've made so far. I've made a total of five. The last one, I've made four times, because it seems I work better by mass producing. I've made a list of everyone I want to give a set of cards to, therefore, they're all going to get the same cards until I get inspired to do something else! So, without further ado, here they are. Since I'm new at this blogging thing, I haven't kept up with what I've been using. The stamps are all Stampin' Up! The paper is either Creative Memories, something from Walmart, or some random paper from work (working at a printing company does have advantages!) The tools I used were my CM 12" paper trimmer, my personal cutting tool (also CM), my CM tape runner, my CM corner rounder, my Making Memories eyelet setter and I think that's it. (I'm a Creative Memories Consultant, in case you couldn't tell by all the CM stuff I've got! I love it! Now if I could just get back to scrapbooking!) The glitter is something I found at Walmart, along with the flowers on the one card. Who knows where the eyelets came from. I've had them for a long time. The adhesive that was used for the glitter was Zig two way glue from Walmart, the ink pads I used were black Staz-on, Bordering Blue by SU! and Versamark. OK, I'll shut up now...here they are!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The only original idea was the "Thanks so Much" card. Everything else was ideas I got from Splitcoast Stampers. Unfortunately, I was scribbling on a notepad the ideas, and didn't write who they were from. Sorry if it was you!! Let me know!

Here's one more thing for me to share...my puppy dog Lucy. She's the best little girl a family could have.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well, I'm not sure if anyone will read this, but if you did, I hope you like it. Send me links to your blog and I'll list you as blogs I visit. I love looking at ideas and techniques that others use. The only disadvantage is that I look too much instead of creating! Happy crafting!

6 comments:

Elizabeth Royalty said...

Kim, those are so nice!!! Your first five cards, that's amazing! Really love the first one with the flowers and the bee. I almost got that set, but, alas, the wish list grew too long. And the "thanks so much" card is really lovely - great job with the coloring!!! It's fantastic!

Cheers!

Diane said...

Hi Kim,

Found your blog through allison's stampingwhenican blog. Great job on your cards, especially the in full bloom ones -- I really love that set -- it was the first set I ever stamped with.

Anonymous said...

Cute cards! Lucy is adorable too!!

Melting Mama said...

CUTENESS!

Unknown said...

You are doing some fantastic work! Keep it up :) Look forward to checking in to see what is new :)

Lee said...

Hi Kim, nice to see and read your blog. I love your puppy dog, she looks so sweet. Congratulations to you on your weight loss, it isn't easy to do. Hope to see you around my blog more now too.

Lee